Navigating the adversarial, unfriendly, and complicated bureaucratic claims system of the Department of Veterans Affairs can be frustrating and difficult. It is vital to remember that if your claims have been denied, you have the right to appeal and you have the right to legal representation by an attorney accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Even if your claims were granted, you may not be receiving the full amount of benefits you deserve. As an accredited attorney experienced in veterans’ benefits law, Sean Ravin will fight for you. Whether you live in Alaska, California, Florida, Maine, or anywhere in between, Sean represents people from across the nation.
Sean handles any case relating to veterans’ disability compensation or benefits for the survivors of veterans including:
- Appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Representation before the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- Representation before a VA Regional Office
- “Service connection” for a disability relating to military service
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (“PTSD”) due to experiences in the military
- Claims relating to a personal assault in the military
- Agent Orange exposure and the disorders it causes
- Determining the proper effective date for your claim
- Seeking a higher rating for a service-connected disability
- Total ratings (100%) based on unemployability
- Benefits for widows and survivors of deceased veterans
- And many more issues…
If you are interested in learning more about Sean Ravin and the services he can provide you in your fight against the VA, visit the Contact section of the website to get in touch with him today.